INTRODUCING FIRE DISTRICT COMMISSIONER TRAINING ONLINE:
plus several other educational lectures.
We are very excited to provide the fire & EMS communities with a series of narrated presentations. Each presentation is a slide show with an audio narration. You do need to have audio speakers to hear the presentation.
PLEASE NOTE: The only parts of the lecture addressing the fire district commissioner training are those noted as such. The other lectures posted are NOT related to fire district commissioner training.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FIRE DISTRICT COMMISSIONER TRAINING:
The training is absolutely free to view. However, any commissioner reviewing this program to obtain certification must submit an application for a certificate from Pinsky Law. There is a fee of $100 to obtain this certification. Viewing the video without obtaining the certification will not fulfill your legal obligation.
Should anyone desire a bound, full color copy of the presentation, they may obtain a copy for the price of $15.00 (includes shipping).
Please follow these instructions:
- View the presentation.The entire presentation must be completed in order to receive credit.
- There will be codes given at various stages of the presentation. Write down those codes or print out the certificate upon receiving each code. These codes are required to prove completion of the seminar on line.
- Write down any questions you want answered. Provide an email or mail address to which we can respond.
- Sign a statement as follows: “I hereby affirm under oath that I have viewed the entire presentation as required. You may and should use the certificate of completion which is also included on this website, but it is not required if you provide the codes, proof of codes, and the affirmation”
- Enclose the check for $100 per commissioner requiring a certificate. Add an additional $15 should you desire a color copy of the presentation.
- Mail the codes, the fee, any questions and the affirmation to: Pinsky Law Group, PLLC, 5789 Widewaters Parkway, Syracuse, NY 13214